Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hong Kong (Part II)

Jumping in Asia...







The best restaurants in Hong Kong this season are...

Azure www.azure.hk -Bar and restaurant on the 29th floor of the LKF Hotel. Split leval with an amazing outdoor terrace.

Aqua www.aqua.com.hk -Very stilish restaurant with separate bar in Kawloon with the best view over to Hong Kong. The right place to see and be seen but the food is expensive and not as good as they would like to think it is. Opt for the Italian over the Asian. The wagyu beef rice was full of grissle!

Isola www.isolabarandgrill.com -Great Italian cuisine in the IFC mall. Beutiful white interior and a big outdoor terrace with water views.

Tokio Joe www.lkfe.com -Fun, easy local Japanese in the middle of the hectic Lan Kwai Fong. Often noisy and full of excited post work diners.

Megu www.megunyc.com -Modern Japanese cuisine in Kawloon. In the new Essentials mall. Proper and lovingly prepared, even the wasabi is freshly grated at the table. Not light for the pocket!

Where to shop...

Prada Warehouse -Last seasons items at up to 50% discount.
Shangai Tang
Harvey Nichols
Essentials -The new place for shop addicts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pedro,
I don't usually read blogs but I came across yours when I was looking for something on the net. What caught my eye was your lovely flat...then the fact that you seem to travel about as much as I do....and then the fact that you have listed some of my restaurants on your blog (www.LKFE.com), thank you for that...I hope that Google picks up on them!
Perhaps see you in HK when you are next passing through.
Marisa

Pedro Caldeira said...

Wow! You actually own the LKFE? I always have such a nice time when I go there. Never miss it when Im in HK...Great fun and the food is amazing. Perfect mix!!


Pedro

Pedro Caldeira said...

What a small world this is!!

Just talked with my partner and he actually met you in the Kee Club, 18 months ago!!

X